Introduction: traffic accident cargo insurance compensation is provided by the insurance company for the damage of goods compensation. Of course, in the traffic accident caused by the insurance liability, one refers to the truck insurance of the vehicle accident, compensation for the actual loss of the existing property of others directly caused by the accident.
What are the compensation provisions for traffic accident freight insurance?
Traffic accident cargo insurance compensation is provided for the insurance company to compensate for damage to the goods. One of the traffic accident insurance liability is about direct damage compensation: the accident of the insured vehicle directly causes the actual damage to the existing property of others at the scene of the accident. Therefore, the traffic accident goods damage to the vehicle third party insurance compensation.
The third party liability insurance compensation
After the occurrence of an insured accident, the insurer shall verify the amount of compensation within the limit of liability specified in the insurance policy in accordance with the scope, items and standards of compensation as stipulated in the measures for the handling of road traffic accidents and the provisions of the insurance contract.
Without the written consent of the insurer, the insured has the right to re-verify the amount of compensation that the insured has committed or paid. If it does not fall within the scope of the insurer’s compensation or exceeds the amount of the insurer’s compensation, the insurer shall not be liable for compensation.
The compensation basis and compensation standard of the third party liability insurance:
(1) when a third party liability accident occurs in an insured vehicle, it shall be handled in accordance with the scope, items and standards of compensation as stipulated in the measures for the handling of road traffic accidents and the provisions of the insurance contract.
(2) the amount of compensation shall be approved on the basis of the limit of liability set forth in the policy.
(1) when the amount of compensation to be paid by the insured according to the proportion of the liability for the accident exceeds the liability limit:
Payment = liability limit ×(1-deductible rate)
(2) when the amount of compensation to be paid by the insured in proportion to the accident liability is less than the liability limit:
Payment = amount of compensation payable x (1-deductible rate)
(3) the amount of compensation committed or paid by itself: it refers to the amount of compensation that does not conform to the scope, items and standards of compensation as stipulated in the measures for handling road traffic accidents and the provisions of the insurance contract, and does not obtain the consent of the insurer, the insured agrees to bear or pay the compensation without authorization.
What circumstances can be exempt from liability
1) the insured shall not be liable for compensation for the following personal injury or property damage caused by the insured vehicle, whether or not the insured shall be liable for compensation in law:
(1) the personal injury or death of the insured and his/her family members, and the loss of all or the property in possession.
Property owned or owned by the insured or its permitted driver: including property owned by the insured or its permitted driver, or its own part of the property shared with others, or property held in place of others.
For some large-scale insured units, the “own property” can be controlled within the scope of their respective accounting units. For example, the insurer shall not be responsible for the damage of the property of the-Team vehicle to the-team after the insurance of the third-party liability insurance is uniformly covered by the transportation company for the respective accounting of the-Team and the B- team of a transportation company, the insurer is responsible for the crash of a team a vehicle on the property of Team B.
The principle of the third party liability insurance in the compensation of property loss is that: the compensation paid by the insurer to the injured party can not ultimately fall into the hands of the insured, but the subject matter of the collision is covered by the vehicle loss insurance can be handled as appropriate.
Such as: A, B two car insured in the same unit, but also in the financial accounting unit is the same. Both vehicles shall be covered with third party liability insurance separately. The insurer shall not compensate for the damage to the two vehicles caused by the collision of the two vehicles A and B.
In our real life, for most of the truck to buy insurance, which means that in this vehicle transport related goods, if lead to some direct property damage, the insurance company will pay some compensation for this property, but it must be a direct loss.