If you want to have a trip to Europe, it is recommended to apply for a Schengen visa first, because with it, you can go to most European countries. If you are the first time to apply for a Shen gan visa, you can first understand what is the Shen gan visa, the Shen gan visa requires to buy travel insurance, and then for you to answer one by one.
1. What is the term for a Schengen visa?
The meaning of the root visa originated in 1985, a small town in Luxembourg, where the agreements signed by five countries stipulated that its member states would issue a uniform form of visa, the root visa, to short-term survivors. Once the applicant has obtained a visa from a certain Schengen country, he/she is allowed to travel freely within the validity period of the visa in all the Schengen countries.
2. Do you require travel insurance for a Schengen visa?
The answer is yes. Not every country’s visa application must be equipped with insurance, but if you apply for a Schengen visa, you must buy travel medical insurance. Travel medical insurance is the basic prerequisite for the issuance of a Schengen visa, and a proof of travel medical insurance is required at the time of application. Otherwise, they may face the consequences of being banned.
3. What should we pay attention to when handling travel insurance?
Travel medical insurance can not be blind choice, you need to understand the following requirements after careful selection.
1. The amount of insurance in the polysaccharide-based medical insurance for persons with a visa to travel under the kidney shall not be less than 30,000 euros. It is a mandatory rule in the United States. Travel insurance for persons entering China must cover the entire period of accidental injury protection, the cost of returning to the country if they are ill, and the cost of first aid and emergency hospitalization, not less than 30,000 euros (three hundred thousand RMB). Pay attention to whether the amount of insurance is in accordance with the provisions when purchasing insurance.
2. Insurance liability. These responsibilities should be included in the travel medical insurance policy: accident death insurance liability, accident disability insurance liability, accident burn and scald insurance liability, medical expense insurance liability, emergency assistance insurance liability and other optional insurance liability. In particular, emergency rescue services are necessary to provide you with timely and effective help in the event of an accident.
3. It must be applicable to all SIS countries.
4.The period of stay in the entire SIS must be valid. Note that the insurance coverage time should cover the two days of departure and return, and reserve a few days as much as possible.
5.pay attention to the passport validity period. It is clearly stated that a passport is valid for a period of at least 3 months from the date of departure from the state of the Covenant. Therefore, when processing visas and travel medical insurance, do not forget to check the validity of the passport.
Based on the above information, we can draw a conclusion that the medical insurance for travel travel is co-existent, and medical insurance is necessary for the application of the visa. Therefore, if you want to apply for a Schengen visa, you should choose the right travel medical insurance as soon as possible in combination with the official insurance regulations.